$45 Xkun Headphones Bracket Creative Head Wearing Metal Computer Hea Electronics Accessories Supplies Audio Video Accessories Xkun Headphones Bracket Creative Head Max 72% OFF Hea Metal Wearing Computer Electronics , Accessories Supplies , Audio Video Accessories,$45,Computer,Creative,www.lorcaresort.com,Bracket,Metal,Headphones,Hea,/mastoncus5547699.html,Xkun,Wearing,Head $45 Xkun Headphones Bracket Creative Head Wearing Metal Computer Hea Electronics Accessories Supplies Audio Video Accessories Xkun Headphones Bracket Creative Head Max 72% OFF Hea Metal Wearing Computer Electronics , Accessories Supplies , Audio Video Accessories,$45,Computer,Creative,www.lorcaresort.com,Bracket,Metal,Headphones,Hea,/mastoncus5547699.html,Xkun,Wearing,Head
Product name: Headphone holder
Product color: black, white, red
Product features: simple, stable, non-slip
Applicable earphones: headphone
1. Please check the size before buying. Due to manual measurement, an error of 0-5cm will occur. beg to be excused
2. Excluding items other than the headphone holder shown in the product photos.
3. Please note that due to different displays, there may be slight color difference, please understand.
4. The above data is for reference only, the size is manually measured, each variable may be different, please refer to the actual product, thank you.
5. If you find any problems with our products, please feel free to contact us by email, we will solve the problem as soon as possible.
6. Welcome your sharing and feedback so that we can provide you with better products and services.
7. Thank you for visiting my store, click to enter my store, there will be a lot of products for your reference, logistics, generally we will ship within 1-3 days, and the estimated arrival time is 9-15 days.
Convenient and safe，make it be portable. Perfect gaming desk accessories gifts for gamers, men.
The Elsevier Foundation is Folding 20X LED Magnifying Glass Portable Jewelers Eye Loupe wit to advance diversity in science, research in developing countries and global health.Find out more
We believe that chemistry plays a critical role in developing a sustainable future. Chemists have a special responsibility to develop those new products, resources and processes to make that happen. After 5 successful editions of the Elsevier Foundation Green & Sustainable […]
Thank you for participating in the Elsevier Foundation Chemistry for Climate Action Challenge! The first stage of the submission process closed on September 1st. During the past weeks, our pool of experts worked to review the proposals. We’re proud to announce […]
New Elsevier Foundation partnerships to focus on gender equality and climate change 2020 marked five years since the launch of the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and the start of the “Decade of Action” we have left to achieve them. For the Elsevier […]
More questions? Dioyano Electric Kettle, 1.8L Glass Water Kettle with Boil-dry P.
The Elsevier Foundation is part of Elsevier’s corporate responsibility program, along with a number of unique contributions dedicated to sustainable development:
AI A-B11720404BMYP Support, Clutch Cable AI 1720404BMYP BriggsSustainability at Elsevier is embedded across the entire organization. We equip communities with the knowledge that drives critical decision-making and innovation to tackle challenges of greatest importance to humanity, science and the planet. We do this by investing in world-class information, partnerships, technology and people.
Research4Life. Elsevier is a founding member of Research4Life, a public-private partnership that provides free and low-cost scientific research to scientists and doctors in more than 120 countries with the aim of aims to bridging the digital research divide. It is central to Elsevier’s goal of achieving universal access to scientific, technical and medical research information.
Book donations. As part of our commitment to sustainability and access, Elsevier donates returned or remaindered books to those who need it most. Since 2004, we have partnered with professional book donation organizations such as Book Aid International and Books for Asia, targeting schools, hospitals, universities and non profits in developing countries.